So this week, I created a short film after becoming inspired by the short films '50 people 1 question'.
I created my own version called '2 questions' in which I asked a variety of people the same two questions and filmed their answers.
And I have to honest, the feedback I have gotten is great!
So! I have decided to create more of these short films, using these next set of questions
1) If you knew you’d die tomorrow, what would you do today?
2) What’s the best piece of advice you could give someone?
3) If you could visit any country in the world, where would you go?
4) If you could meet anyone, who would you wish to meet?
5) What are some things that make you really happy? / what are some things that make you really sad?
6) If you were a type of animal, what would you be and why?
7) What’s your earliest memory?
8) If someone were to make a move about your life, who would you wish to play you?
9) Would you rather be hated or forgotten?
10) What do you want from life?
What do you guys think?
If you haven't already, Check out the video on my youtube channel!
And feel free to subscribe!