Monday 22 October 2012

I Am CameraFace.

A couple of things have happened to me this month. 1) I started my new Job. 2) It was my Birthday and 3) The fringe is back!

The new Job is a breath of fresh air to be honest, I am working in my previous secondary school and sixth form as an unpaid 'Media Assistant'. This pretty much involves me attending school during the day, and creating display boards, photoshopping and editing film footage. I'm allowed an hour break for lunch and a twenty minute break, I get to spend time with my friends and I get to play on a shiny new mac! So all in all, it's a pretty sweet deal.

Moving on to my Birthday! I was 19 years old on Saturday the 20th of October, and the day was completely blissful. My family clubbed together and got me a Canon 550D DSLR camera, and it is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen!



It came with a 75 - 300mm lens as well as a 18 - 55mm lens. I was so happy I almost cried, that's not as sad as it sounds I promise! But yes, my camera collection is slowly increasing and is upgrading! 

As well as the camera, My wonderful boyfriend bought me a Cambridge Satchel, from the Cambridge Satchel Company, which is gorgeous! and Daisy by Marc Jacobs as well as a his ipod touch!

I got a lot of other lovely gifts from friends and family, as well as a dress and dollars for my up coming trip to NYC! Evidently, I have been horribly spoilt and am very very lucky! :)

Cambridge Satchel

New Camera and Dress!


Finally, This month has brought the return of the full fringe! I was a tad bored of my hair, and usually when this happens, I do something drastic such as dying it some un-godly colour that ends up being a awful mistake that needs to be corrected! This time, instead of changing the colour of my hair, which is a quite nice light brown to blonde fade, I decided to have a full fringe cut in. But instead of the horrible glam-rock-style fringe I had a few years ago, I decided to go for a Zoey Deschanel long, bowl cut fringe. And I absolutely love it!

Fringe!

So that's all for now happy followers! I'll catch you in a bit.

CameraFace.



No comments:

Post a Comment